Yupana’s COVID-19 Update
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. Our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone who is working to overcome this pandemic, and especially those whose lives have been touched directly.
Yupana is taking whatever actions are necessary to care for the well-being of everyone who works at our company, their families, and those whom we work alongside. We are committed to taking care of our team. For weeks, we have provided them with up-to-the-moment guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
- We will continue to follow the most recent guidance and precautions from health officials, with attention to the cleanliness and social distancing.
- We have implemented additional cleaning routines for frequently contaminated surfaces, vehicles, equipment and tools.
- We continue to ask that our employees follow the guidance of public health officials, including frequent handwashing and staying home if they feel ill.
- We urge all our employees who can perform their jobs remotely to do so and work from home. And if employees have to be in the office, we require proper social distancing.
- We update and train our employees to ensure they have the latest information.
We are also here for our customers. We provide essential services that are part of the critical infrastructure. We take this responsibility with the utmost seriousness and pride and view it as our commitment to our customers during these unprecedented times. Throughout this crisis we will deliver for them wherever and however we are able to do so safely. Because circumstances can change quickly, we are monitoring developments in real time, and making decisions as needed.
We look forward to returning to normal operations as soon as we can.
Please be safe and stay healthy.